- Do I need my accommodation voucher to check in to my hotel?
Yes it is very important that you keep your voucher safe, as you need to produce this on arrival to check in at the hotel.
- Do I need my transfer voucher and what do I do with it?
Keep this voucher safe. On arrival at you destination airport look for your name on the boards been held up by various companies. On finding the appropriate representative show them your arrival voucher and check with them that they are the correct person. On return they will contact you 24 hrs prior to departure to re-confirm pick up time; you will then need to produce your departure voucher.
- If there is a mistake on my confirmation who do I contact?
If there are any details which are wrong on your confirmation you must contact the administration department on 01274 413078 or email@example.com.
- If there is a spelling mistake on my tickets can I still use them to travel?
If there is a spelling mistake on you tickets you must contact the administration department on 01274 413078 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If I have paid a deposit, when will my balance be due?
The balance of your holiday should be paid no later than 14 weeks prior to departure.
- When will I receive my tickets?
Your tickets will be dispatched approx 4 to 7 days prior to your departure date.
- What is my baggage allowance?
Your luggage allowance will vary depending on which airline you are traveling with, please check their site for the correct information.
- What time can I check into my room on arrival?
The usual time for check in to any hotel room is 2pm.
- Who do I contact if I have a complaint on return from my holiday?
If you have any complaints regarding your holiday please contact the administration department on 01274 413078 or email@example.com.
- Who do I contact if I have a problem in resort?
If you have any concerns or problems whilst in resort then please contact the number on your accommodation voucher.
- Are my in-flight meals included in the price?
You will be asked at the time of booking whether or not you require meals on the flight, they are not included in the price on the Internet.
- Are my transfers included in the price?
Transfers are not included in the price on the Internet but may be added up to three days prior to departure date.
- What is the maximum age for children traveling before they are classed as an adult?
Any child up to the age of two years old is classed as an infant and relevant charges are made dependant on the operator which you are flying with. Children up to and including twelve are priced as children on all hotel based holidays – Half Board, Bed & Breakfast, All Inclusive. If you have chosen as self catering option then the child price is relevant up to and including the age of sixteen.
- Why are single supplement so high?
This is because the hotelier has to re-coup some of the loss incurred in selling a room which can sleep two or three paying guests to just one person.
- Can I fly if I am pregnant?
As long as there has been no major complications you can fly when pregnant, but you must be back in the country by 28 weeks into the pregnancy. Different airlines may vary.
- What is the deposit required to book my holiday?
The deposit required to confirm your booking will vary dependant on the flight supplier but you will be advised of the relevant cost when you search on line, or speak to one of our representatives. If the carrier is a low cost airline the full amount for the flight will be payable on booking.
- The rating of the hotel is different on your site to others, why is this?
Different suppliers will sell allocation to the same hotel and they may use several ways of defining the rating with such things as suns, diamonds, ticks etc. this will be their own rating system although all hotels usually have an official star rating.
- Why is the price on the web site cheaper than what I paid?
The web site is not live, therefore you will be given an up to the minute price and availability check when you speak to a consultant, if you do not agree with the price you are under no obligation to continue with the purchase.
- If I find my holiday cheaper elsewhere will you price match it?
No, we do not price match under any circumstances.